Property DescriptionThe plan includes a revitalised Town Centre, a shopping village where you can meet friends over coffee, new primary and high school. More than 40 hectares of land will be dedicated to green open space with beautiful parkland, sporting fields, pedestrian and cycle paths providing abundant space for you to relax, exercise and play.
The Orchard residences are ready for you to simply move straight in and enjoy, with every last detail taken care of so that you’ll feel instantly at home. Choose a house to suit your lifestyle and your budget where everything from window coverings to light fittings and landscaping has been carefully selected and included for you. All that’s left to do is move your furniture and your family in.
- 7 minute drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre
- 7 minute drive to Rouse Hill and future Cudgegong Road Sydney Metro stations (due 2019)
- 5 minute walk to Windsor Road buses
- 5 minute drive to the future Box Hill Shopping Centre
- $550 million upgrade to the M2 Motorway
- 15 minute drive to Norwest Business Park, Norwest Private Hospital and Sydney Business Park
- A train journey to the CBD is ultimately set to take approximately 46 minutes.
Near By Schools
|List number / Name||Distance||Type||Sector|
|1 St John's Primary School||2.57 km||Primary||Catholic|
|2 Norwest Christian College||2.69 km||Combined||Independent|
|3 The Ponds School||2.91 km||Combined||Government|
|4 Riverstone High School||2.92 km||Secondary||Government|
|5 Riverstone Public School||2.92 km||Primary||Government|