Within a welcoming community and recreational paradise, Orchard Heights offers the perfect combination of rural tranquility and urban vibrancy. Located in the popular community of Spring Farm in Sydney's South-West, Orchard Heights is a wonderful address for growing families:
- 400m walk to Spring Farm Public School, with a number of additional highly regarded schools and childcare centres nearby
- Just 1km to the new Spring Farm Shopping Centre and a short 10 minute drive to the newly re-furbished Narellan Town Centre for all your retail needs
- 60 minute drive to the Sydney CBD via the Hume Highway and M5 Motorway, with nearby Narellan proposed to have a station as part of the South West Rail Link.
- Close to local parks and walking tracks including Springs Reserve and the Nepean River waterfront
DA approved blocks from 383sqm to 650sqm provide the perfect canvas on which to build your new home. A selection of three and four bedroom residences come in contemporary or more traditional styles, catering to your personal taste. Quality finishes have been carefully chosen to create sophisticated interiors that are inviting, stylish and highly functional.
- Anticipated Registration: May 2018
- Construction Commencement: July 2018
- Anticipated Completion: December 2018/ January 2019
Spring Farm is a suburb of the Macarthur Region of Sydney in the state of New South Wales, Australia in Camden Council. It is on the east side of the Nepean River. Until recently, it was mainly farmland with a winery, an electricity substation and the Spring Farm Advanced Resource Recovery Facility, but it is currently in the process of suburban redevelopment.
Spring Farm is off the Camden Bypass. There are a number of bus services controlled by Busabout Sydney that run through the suburb. The nearest railway station is Macarthur.
Springs Lake South Boardwalk
Springs Lake is a man made lake in Spring Farm with a timber boardwalk, and picnic facilities.
Spring Farm Dog Park
Spring Farm Dog Park opened in July 2016 and can be located next to Springs Lake near Burrell Road.
Spring Farm lies in the south ward of Camden Council, currently represented by Debby Dewbery, Eva Campbell and Greg Copeland. The suburb is contained within the federal electorate of Division of Hume, represented by Angus Taylor (Liberal), and the state electorate of Camden, currently held by Chris Patterson (Liberal).
There is one public school in the area. Spring Farm Public School was built in 2016 and is located on Springs Road.
Near By Schools
|List number / Name||Distance||Type||Sector|
|1 Mawarra Public School||0.89 km||Primary||Government|
|2 Elderslie Public School||1.51 km||Primary||Government|
|3 Elderslie High School||1.83 km||Secondary||Government|
|4 St Paul's Catholic Primary School||2.55 km||Primary||Catholic|
|5 Elizabeth Macarthur High School||2.62 km||Secondary||Government|